JORDAN 2 RETRO "H" WINGS
The Jordan Wings Program, established in 2015, is dedicated to providing education and opportunities to underserved youth through partnerships with over 30 organizations. This program has been making a positive impact for eight years and continues to support scholars.
The Air Jordan 2 silhouette in this rendition pays tribute to the Class of 2023 and Jordan Brand VP Howard White. The shoe features a white leather base with accents of green and black on the heel, midsole, and tongue. Photorealistic graphics of feathered wings can be seen on the sides, symbolizing the program's mission.
The semi-translucent heel counter showcases the letter "H" as a reference to Howard White, while the green sockliner also features an "H" detail. This nod may be related to Howard "H" White's influence on Michael Jordan's decision to sign with Nike in 1984.
This special Air Jordan 2 release serves as a commemoration of the Jordan Wings Program and the impact it has made, as well as honoring the contributions of Howard White to the brand.
The Edit LDN is a Global online marketplace for Sneakers, Streetwear and Collectibles – Please read carefully below:
- Please allow 24 hours for order confirmation.
- Please note that all international orders may be subject duties & taxes payments upon or prior to delivery.
- You'll receive a full refund if order cannot be fulfilled.
- We aim to process orders within 0-7 working days. However, this time may vary depending on the location and/or rarity of the item.
- All items shipped via global couriers, fully tracked.
- Shipping worldwide
- All sales are final - Click Here > Refunds & Exchanges
- Download our mobile app for exclusive offers and deals