YEEZY BOOST 350 V2 BELUGA
PLEASE NOTE: These Sneakers are limited, therefore shipping times are subject to be longer than usual.
The Yeezy Beluga 1.0 takes Kanye West's famous adidas sneakers full circle by returning to the colors of the first adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2. While the original colorway featured a bright orange (officially Solar Red) stripe across the side, the 2017 release of the Yeezy Beluga colorway is much more subtle. This colorway utilizes the same Zebra-like stripes as the original but the SPLY-350 branding is the only part of the upper with a contrasted color-this time called Bold Orange. The Yeezy Beluga 2.0 nickname comes from the similarities to the earlier colorway but the official colorway of this adidas Yeezy release is Grey, Bold Orange, and Dark Grey. The toned down color combo made it an appealing shoe for the masses compared to some previous Yeezy colorways. Despite rumors suggesting an October drop, the official release date for the Beluga 2.0 was November 25th, 2017. It has been one of the most sold sneakers on The Edit Man London.
The Edit LDN is a Global online marketplace for Sneakers, Streetwear and Collectibles – Please read carefully below:
- Please allow 24 hours for order confirmation.
- Please note that all international orders may be subject duties & taxes payments upon or prior to delivery.
- You'll receive a full refund if order cannot be fulfilled.
- We aim to process orders within 0-7 working days. However, this time may vary depending on the location and/or rarity of the item.
- All items shipped via global couriers, fully tracked.
- Shipping worldwide
- All sales are final - Click Here > Refunds & Exchanges
- Download our mobile app for exclusive offers and deals