YEEZY BOOST 350 V2 MONO ICE
The Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Mono Ice takes the cake as one of the cleanest Kanye West x adidas sneakers ever made. Originally released in 2021 as part of the hotly-anticipated "Mono" Pack, this colourway was made exclusively for North America, Latin America, and China, so if you didn't manage to secure your size during the initial release, now's your chance.
Dropping the usual Primeknit upper in favour of a monofilament mesh construction, this offers a futuristic look and feel that is sure to turn heads. The outside layer has been left completely see-through, meaning you can spy the inner workings with ease, checking out the intricate spider-web like caging system in which the thick rope laces tie around.
Underfoot, adidas has infused the midsole with its legendary Boost technology for comfort that seems to come from another dimension, and the adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Mono Ice GW2869 is finished off with a simple yet striking heel pull tab.
The Edit LDN is a Global online marketplace for Sneakers, Streetwear and Collectibles – Please read carefully below:
- Please allow 24 hours for order confirmation.
- Please note that all international orders may be subject duties & taxes payments upon or prior to delivery.
- You'll receive a full refund if order cannot be fulfilled.
- We aim to process orders within 0-10 working days. However, this time may vary depending on the location and/or rarity of the item. Please note: delivery times may be longer during the Christmas period
- All items shipped via global couriers, fully tracked.
- Shipping worldwide
- All sales are final - Click Here > Refunds & Exchanges
- Download our mobile app for exclusive offers and deals