NIKE CRAFT GENERAL PURPOSE SHOE TOM SACHS ARCHIVE DARK SULFUR
If you're looking for a no-nonsense sneaker that will get you from Point A to Point B with no dramas, then the Nike Craft General Purpose Shoe Tom Sachs Archive Dark Sulfur might just be what you've been searching for. Blurring the line between a piece of footwear and a piece of utility, the New York City-based artist's latest Nike collaboration is here to make a bold statement.
Inspired by retro silhouettes like the Killshot and Waffle, the General Purpose Shoe is dressed in a vibrant yellow knit with suede detailing throughout. Oversized pull tabs across the tongue and heel offer a rugged look and feel, while a Swoosh shoots through the lateral and medial sidewalls. Underfoot, you'll find a beige midsole that gives off a vintage vibe, and this is paired with an extra toothy outsole for added traction with every step.
While the Tom Sachs x Nike General Purpose Shoe Dark Sulfur DA6672-700 might not be for everyone, it's still a worthy addition to every rotation, so check it out.
The Edit LDN is a Global Online Marketplace for Limited Sneakers and Streetwear - Please read carefully below:
- Please allow 24 hours for order confirmation.
- The total amount you pay includes all applicable customs duties & taxes. We guarantee no additional charges on delivery.
- You'll receive a full refund if order cannot be fulfilled.
- We aim to process orders within 0-7 working days. However, this time may vary depending on the location and/or rarity of the item.
- All items shipped via global couriers, fully tracked.
- Shipping worldwide
- All sales are final - Click Here > Refunds & Exchanges
- Download our mobile app for exclusive offers and deals