YEEZY BOOST 700 WAVE RUNNER
A new set of waves are rolling in as the adidas Yeezy Wave Runner 700s get ready for their first restock on March 10th, 2018. First releasing in November of 2017, the Yeezy Boost 700’s represented what was a significant shift in Kanye’s design aesthetic, moving from the minimalistic silhouettes of early Yeezy seasons to this chunky runner model. It once again showed how Kanye stays ahead of the curve, as chunkier sneakers became more en vogue in 2018. The shoe features an upper with grey and black suede overlays, premium leather with blue mesh underlays, neon green laces, and its signature chunky midsole with encapsulated Boost technology. Translation: these may look bold but are still comfy as hell.
The Edit LDN is a Global Online Marketplace for Limited Sneakers and Streetwear - Please read carefully below:
- Please allow 24 hours for order confirmation
- You'll receive a full refund if order's cannot be fulfilled
- We aim to process orders within 1-5 Working days however this time may vary depending on the location or/and rarity of the item.
- All Items sent 1st class and tracked once processing is complete
- Shipping worldwide
- All sales are final - Click Here > Refunds & Exchanges