NEW BALANCE 2002R THE BASEMENT GREY SAIL BLACK
The Basement has come a long way since its humble beginnings. Starting off as a social media group, the global fashion collective now has members from all over the world, discussing everything from 250GB hard drives to villas in Portugal. For its latest collaboration, BSMT has teamed up with New Balance for the New Balance 2002R The Basement Grey Sail Black, and it's hands down one of the best NB collaborations ever made.
Working on top of a grey suede base, darker leatheroverlays wrap around the upper for a contrasted look. A crisp white "N" logo is stitched across the lateral and medial sides, and shifting your focus down below, the mudguards and ABZORB midsole have been completely blacked out for a juxtaposition of hues that's sure to turn heads wherever you go. To round it all off, The Basement branding is finely debossed around the back of the The Basement x New Balance 2002R Stone Grey M2002RBA, finalising the design.
- Please note that all international orders may be subject duties & taxes payments upon or prior to delivery.
- You'll receive a full refund if order cannot be fulfilled.
- We aim to process orders within 0-7 working days. However, this time may vary depending on the location and/or rarity of the item.
- All items shipped via global couriers, fully tracked.
- Shipping worldwide
- All sales are final - Click Here > Refunds & Exchanges
- Download our mobile app for exclusive offers and deals