NIKE MAC ATTACK
The Nike Mac Attack
(Available to buy via our PS team)
Original Box: no
Dead Stock: no
If you were to ask any sneakerhead to name the most legendary tennis shoe of all time, it’s highly likely that they would mention the Nike Mac Attack OG. Originally launched in 1984 and famously worn by the renowned and fiery John McEnroe, this silhouette was custom-made to suit his playing style. It features a ‘Light Smoke Grey’ mesh base with leather panels. The trainer showcases a sleek black Swoosh on its lateral and medial sidewalls, while additional accents appear on the toebox, ankle, and heel. The classic blue and black checkerboard tongue tag, adorned with the fiery red “Nike” logo at its center stands out over the plain dull colours. The shoe rests on an all-white midsole, complemented by a star-spangled rubber outsole, exuding a complete throwback aesthetic.
These have been worn and there are minor stains through-out the main uppers, laces and out/mid soles. For age, shoes are still in very good condition.
- Please note that all international orders may be subject duties & taxes payments upon or prior to delivery.
- You'll receive a full refund if order cannot be fulfilled.
- We aim to process orders within 0-7 working days. However, this time may vary depending on the location and/or rarity of the item.
- All items shipped via global couriers, fully tracked.
- Shipping worldwide
- All sales are final - Click Here > Refunds & Exchanges
- Download our mobile app for exclusive offers and deals