NIKE DUNK HIGH N.E.R.D. PHARRELL
The Nike Dunk High N.E.R.D. Pharrell
(Available to buy via our PS team)
Original Box: no
Dead Stock: yes
Accessories: original hang tag
The Nike Dunk High N.E.R.D. Pharrell is a special collaboration between Nike and the American hip-hop/rock group N.E.R.D. (No One Ever Really Dies), which was formed by Pharrell Williams, Chad Hugo, and Shay Haley. Pharrell Williams, the renowned musician, songwriter, and producer, is also a well-known collaborator with Nike, having worked on various sneaker projects and designs over the years. The design of the shoe features a predominantly black textured leather with a grey swoosh. The N.E.R.D logo is featured on the tongue and right heel. As with many rare and coveted sneakers, the Nike Dunk High N.E.R.D. Pharrell remains a symbol of the intersection of music, streetwear, and sneaker culture, rep-resenting the powerful influence that musicians like Pharrell have had on the world of fashion and footwear.
Shoes are unworn in deadstock condition. Uppers are pristine with no flaws or signs of age.
- Please note that all international orders may be subject duties & taxes payments upon or prior to delivery.
- You'll receive a full refund if order cannot be fulfilled.
- We aim to process orders within 0-7 working days. However, this time may vary depending on the location and/or rarity of the item.
- All items shipped via global couriers, fully tracked.
- Shipping worldwide
- All sales are final - Click Here > Refunds & Exchanges
- Download our mobile app for exclusive offers and deals