NIKE AIR FORCE 1 LOW '07 ATL (M)
NIKE AIR FORCE 1 LOW '07 ATL
Nike is commemorating the 50th anniversary of hip-hop this year by releasing a series of special editions that pay homage to the rich musical culture of the United States. Among these releases are the Air Force 1 High "Classics" and the Dunk Low "ATL," with Nike introducing a new cousin to the latter: the Air Force 1 Low "ATL."
This version of the Air Force 1 Low is a tribute to the city of Atlanta's boundless contributions to hip-hop, featuring uppers made of "Vibrant Picante Red" and "Glowing Bright Crimson" suede. The fiery finish of the former coats the overlays, while the perforated toe boxes and medial panels are tinted orange. The semi-translucent Swooshes extend into the quarters, evoking Atlanta's pulsating musical scene, and the design is completed with the city's initials in gold on the heel counters and insoles. The shoe is set atop standard two-toned sole units.
The Edit LDN is a Global online marketplace for Sneakers, Streetwear and Collectibles – Please read carefully below:
- Please allow 24 hours for order confirmation.
- Please note that all international orders may be subject duties & taxes payments upon or prior to delivery.
- You'll receive a full refund if order cannot be fulfilled.
- We aim to process orders within 0-7 working days. However, this time may vary depending on the location and/or rarity of the item.
- All items shipped via global couriers, fully tracked.
- Shipping worldwide
- All sales are final - Click Here > Refunds & Exchanges
- Download our mobile app for exclusive offers and deals