JORDAN 1 LOW RETRO GOLF COURT PURPLE
JORDAN 1 LOW SE TRUE BLUE
Originally seeing the light of day as one of four OG AJ3 releases back in 1988, the “True Blue” colourway has since been retroed several times and has also snuck its way onto other silhouettes over the years. The latest sneaker to play host to the aesthetically-pleasing look is the Jordan 1 Low “True Blue”, a pair that will likely be highly in-demand amongst sneakerheads.
The Edit LDN is a Global online marketplace for Sneakers, Streetwear and Collectibles – Please read carefully below:
- Please allow 24 hours for order confirmation.
- Please note that all international orders may be subject duties & taxes payments upon or prior to delivery.
- You'll receive a full refund if order cannot be fulfilled.
- We aim to process orders within 0-7 working days. However, this time may vary depending on the location and/or rarity of the item.
- All items shipped via global couriers, fully tracked.
- Shipping worldwide
- All sales are final - Click Here > Refunds & Exchanges
- Download our mobile app for exclusive offers and deals