JORDAN 1 LOW ALUMINUM (W)
JORDAN 1 LOW ALUMINUM
Exclusive to women, the newly surfaced pair resembles a Nike Dunk Low at quick glance. Closer inspection, however, reveals that the shoe is part of Michael Jordan’s eponymous imprint. Jumpman branding appears on the top of the tongue, while lower heel sections feature embroidered “Wings” insignias created in 1985. Light, sky-reminiscent blue, then, animates overlays around the forefoot, along the tongue and across the heel, as well as the oft-imitated traction pattern underfoot. Together, each aforementioned component helps expand an already-expansive roster of styles for the Jordan 1 Low, a popular entry-point for those interested in #23’s footwear.
The Edit LDN is a Global online marketplace for Sneakers, Streetwear and Collectibles – Please read carefully below:
- Please allow 24 hours for order confirmation.
- Please note that all international orders may be subject duties & taxes payments upon or prior to delivery.
- You'll receive a full refund if order cannot be fulfilled.
- We aim to process orders within 0-7 working days. However, this time may vary depending on the location and/or rarity of the item.
- All items shipped via global couriers, fully tracked.
- Shipping worldwide
- All sales are final - Click Here > Refunds & Exchanges
- Download our mobile app for exclusive offers and deals