NIKE SB DUNK LOW DOERNBECHER
The Nike SB Dunk Low Doernbecher
(Available to buy via our PS team)
Original Box: yes
Dead Stock: yes
The Nike SB Dunk Low Doernbecher designed by Lance Dillon is a powerful and inspiring release as part of the Doernbecher Freestyle program. Lance Dillon, a young patient undergoing chemotherapy for leukaemia at Doernbecher Children’s Hospital, was given the opportunity to redesign the Dunk Low Premium, showcasing his creativity and determination. Released in 2006, the Nike SB Dunk Low Doernbecher by Lance Dillon features a combination of black leather and green suede overlays. The upper incorporates a graffiti-inspired design, adding an artistic and urban flair to the shoe. The bold and expressive design reflects Dillon’s creative vision and passion for art. The Nike SB Dunk Low Doernbecher by Lance Dillon also includes motivational text that serves as a reminder of his strength and resilience while battling leukaemia. Words like ‘fight,’ ‘power,’ and ‘warrior’ are featured on the shoe, symbolising Lance’s determination and courage in the face of adversity. The release of Lance Dillon’s Dunk Low design was met with widespread acclaim, quickly becoming a fan favourite among sneaker enthusiasts and collectors. The shoe’s unique design, personal story, and the connection to the Doernbecher Freestyle program resonated with many people, making it a highly sought-after release.
New and in unworn/dead-stock condition. Considering the age of the shoe, there are no signs of ageing.
- Please note that all international orders may be subject duties & taxes payments upon or prior to delivery.
- You'll receive a full refund if order cannot be fulfilled.
- We aim to process orders within 0-7 working days. However, this time may vary depending on the location and/or rarity of the item.
- All items shipped via global couriers, fully tracked.
- Shipping worldwide
- All sales are final - Click Here > Refunds & Exchanges
- Download our mobile app for exclusive offers and deals