NIKE SB DUNK LOW REESE FORBES WHEAT (2002)
Nike SB Dunk Low Reese Forbes Wheat (2002)
(Available to buy via our PS team)
Original Box: yes
Dead Stock: yes
The Nike SB Dunk Low “Reese Forbes Wheat” is a special colour-way of the Nike SB Dunk Low sneaker designed by professional skateboarder Reese Forbes. It is part of Nike’s Skateboarding (SB) line, which caters specifically to skateboarders and incorporates features to enhance performance and durability on the board.
The story behind the “Reese Forbes Wheat” colour-way goes back to 2002 when Nike collaborated with Reese Forbes to create a unique Dunk Low iteration. Reese Forbes drew inspiration from work- wear and the construction industry, specifically wheat-coloured work boots. He wanted to infuse the sneaker with a rugged and durable look, reminiscent of the shoes construction workers wore.
As a result, the Nike SB Dunk Low “Reese Forbes Wheat” features a premium quality suede upper in a warm, golden wheat colour, resembling the hue of wheat fields and work boots. The upper is complemented by brown accents on the Swoosh, lac- es, and heel tab, further enhancing the work boot aesthetic. The colour-way is rounded off with a white midsole and a gum rubber outsole for a classic and versatile look.
The “Reese Forbes Wheat” Dunk Low was well-received by both sneaker enthusiasts and skate- boarders, becoming a sought-after release in the Nike SB Dunk series. Its distinctive design and connection to skateboarding culture contributed to its popularity, solidifying its status as one of the notable and memorable SB Dunk Low colour-ways.
Shoes are tried one but show minimal to no signs of wear. Outsoles are clean with no drag. Uppers are clean with no signs of wear however the suede is slightly rough due to age. Overall near DS condition. Box is slightly crushed with a couple corner tears.
The Edit LDN is a Global online marketplace for Sneakers, Streetwear and Collectibles – Please read carefully below:
- Please allow 24 hours for order confirmation.
- Please note that all international orders may be subject duties & taxes payments upon or prior to delivery.
- You'll receive a full refund if order cannot be fulfilled.
- We aim to process orders within 0-7 working days. However, this time may vary depending on the location and/or rarity of the item.
- All items shipped via global couriers, fully tracked.
- Shipping worldwide
- All sales are final - Click Here > Refunds & Exchanges
- Download our mobile app for exclusive offers and deals