NIKE AIR FORCE 1 LOW DOERNBECHER WMNS
Nike Air Force 1 Doernbecher WMNS
(Available to buy via our PS team)
Original Box: yes
Dead Stock: no
The Doernbecher Freestyle program is a collaboration between Nike and Doernbecher Children’s Hospital, where young patients are given the opportunity to design their own Nike shoes, showcasing their creativity and individual stories. The proceeds from the sales of these shoes go towards supporting the hospital and its initiatives. As a women’s release, the shoe was specifically designed to cater to the female sneaker mar-ket. The Nike Air Force 1 Low Doernbecher (Women’s) holds significant emotional value, as it represents the strength, creativity, and courage of young patients at Doernbecher Children’s Hospital. It serves as a reminder of the impact that the Doernbecher Freestyle program has in empowering these young designers and providing support for the hospital’s initiatives.
Worn, as there are signs of dirt on mid/outsole, heel of left shoe toe tips. Slight creasing on the toe box area. Overall shoes are in very good condition, considering age.
The Edit LDN is a Global online marketplace for Sneakers, Streetwear and Collectibles – Please read carefully below:
- Please allow 24 hours for order confirmation.
- Please note that all international orders may be subject duties & taxes payments upon or prior to delivery.
- You'll receive a full refund if order cannot be fulfilled.
- We aim to process orders within 0-7 working days. However, this time may vary depending on the location and/or rarity of the item.
- All items shipped via global couriers, fully tracked.
- Shipping worldwide
- All sales are final - Click Here > Refunds & Exchanges
- Download our mobile app for exclusive offers and deals