NIKE SB DUNK LOW PRO EMB (2006)
Nike SB Dunk Low Pro EMB (2006)
(Available to buy via our PS team)
Original Box: yes
Dead Stock: no
Accessories: black SB laces plus original zoom air paper tag
Also known as the dunk low ‘Miami’, these sneakers feature a similar colour-way to the American football team “Miami Dolphins”, however there is no source confirming this was an official collaboration. The primary colours making up the main uppers include white leather with blue suede cover-ing the toe tip area to the heel area. The mid-sole also features this same blue colour with orange accents on the outsole and swoosh. Over the years, the Nike SB Dunk Low Pro EMB has become a grail for collectors, with its limited availability (400 pairs released) and historical significance as a representation of skate culture in the mid-2000s. The shoe remains a symbol of the enduring impact of skateboarding on sneaker culture and the ongoing popularity of the Nike SB Dunk line.
Shoes have been worn, as there are creases on toe box and dirt on outsoles and inside sock lining. There is glue residue showing on midsole but is expected due to age. Slight marks on suede just above the swoosh. Overall still in very good condition considering age.
The Edit LDN is a Global online marketplace for Sneakers, Streetwear and Collectibles – Please read carefully below:
- Please allow 24 hours for order confirmation.
- Please note that all international orders may be subject duties & taxes payments upon or prior to delivery.
- You'll receive a full refund if order cannot be fulfilled.
- We aim to process orders within 0-7 working days. However, this time may vary depending on the location and/or rarity of the item.
- All items shipped via global couriers, fully tracked.
- Shipping worldwide
- All sales are final - Click Here > Refunds & Exchanges
- Download our mobile app for exclusive offers and deals