NIKE DUNK LOW 6.0 DELOREAN DMC-12
The Nike Dunk Delorean DMC
(Available to buy via our PS team)
Original Box: Yes
Dead Stock: Yes
The DeLorean Nike Dunk appears to be a fusion of innovation and style, drawing inspiration from the DMC-12's aerodynamic design and trademark characteristics. The shoe's matte silver, no-sew constructed upper is reminiscent of the car's sleek stainless steel exterior. The gull-wing doors' influence is evident in the bottom eyestay design of the shoe.
The design elements continue to pay homage to the DeLorean DMC-12, with the outsole referencing the car's tail lights, and the rear window shades inspiring graphic lines on the heel, replacing traditional stitches.
Additionally, the Belfast stamp on the tongue is a significant nod to the Irish factory that originally produced the DeLorean vehicle, adding an extra layer of historical connection to the collaboration. The DeLorean Nike Dunk, like the car it draws inspiration from, is described as rebellious, rare, and flashy, making a statement with its unique design. This limited-edition shoe was released on November 26th, Black Friday, at various Nike locations and select retailers, making it a highly sought-after collector's item for fans of both Nike sneakers and the iconic DeLorean DMC-12 car.
New and in unworn/dead-stock condition. Considering the age of the shoe, there are no signs of aging.
The Edit LDN is a Global online marketplace for Sneakers, Streetwear and Collectibles – Please read carefully below:
- Please allow 24 hours for order confirmation.
- Please note that all international orders may be subject duties & taxes payments upon or prior to delivery.
- You'll receive a full refund if order cannot be fulfilled.
- We aim to process orders within 0-7 working days. However, this time may vary depending on the location and/or rarity of the item.
- All items shipped via global couriers, fully tracked.
- Shipping worldwide
- All sales are final - Click Here > Refunds & Exchanges
- Download our mobile app for exclusive offers and deals