NIKE AIR FORCE 1 LOW COLETTE X BUSY P
Nike Air Force 1 Low Colette X Busy P
(Available to buy via our PS team)
Original Box: no
Dead Stock: no
The Nike Air Force 1 Low “Co- lette x Busy P” is a special edition collabo- ration between Nike, Colette, and Busy P, a French music producer and founder of the music label Ed Banger Records. The re- lease pays homage to Colette, a renowned Parisian concept store that was highly influ- ential in the world of fashion and streetwear. The shoe first dropped in the Parisian store in 2008. The sneaker features a main black leather outer, with pink accented laces and sock lining. The midsole is made of a rain- bow gradient nylon material. The swoosh is made of the iconic Colette blue outlined by pink stitching. The left outer panels (exclud- ing the toe box) feature white ‘brainstorming on chalkboard’ style designs. Both Colette and Busy P are influential figures in the fashion and music scenes, and this collaboration allowed Nike to tap into their unique aesthetics and create a distinctive Air Force 1 that appeals to sneakerheads and fans of the brands involved.
Shoes have been worn slightly as there are signs on the out- sole. Leather on the front lace tag has a slight scuff. Outline of nylon material on midsole is slightly peeling. Considering age, shoes are still in very good condition.
The Edit LDN is a Global online marketplace for Sneakers, Streetwear and Collectibles – Please read carefully below:
- Please allow 24 hours for order confirmation.
- Please note that all international orders may be subject duties & taxes payments upon or prior to delivery.
- You'll receive a full refund if order cannot be fulfilled.
- We aim to process orders within 0-7 working days. However, this time may vary depending on the location and/or rarity of the item.
- All items shipped via global couriers, fully tracked.
- Shipping worldwide
- All sales are final - Click Here > Refunds & Exchanges
- Download our mobile app for exclusive offers and deals