YEEZY BOOST 350 V2 SYNTH (REFLECTIVE)
YEEZY BOOST 350 V2 SYNTH(REFLECTIVE)
The Yeezy Boost 350 V2 'Synth Reflective' was designed by Kanye West for June 2019's batch of regional-exclusive releases. The 350 V2 began its legacy in 2016, when it was first seen on the runway at the Yeezy Season 3 fashion show. This model incorporates a Primeknit upper, ditching the heel tab once synonymous with the design. When hit with direct light, the shoe reveals powerful reflective detailing on the upper and laces. Full-length adidas Boost cushioning is reinforced by a rubber midsole/outsole.
The Edit LDN is a Global online marketplace for Sneakers, Streetwear and Collectibles – Please read carefully below:
- Please allow 24 hours for order confirmation.
- Please note that all international orders may be subject duties & taxes payments upon or prior to delivery.
- You'll receive a full refund if order cannot be fulfilled.
- We aim to process orders within 0-7 working days. However, this time may vary depending on the location and/or rarity of the item.
- All items shipped via global couriers, fully tracked.
- Shipping worldwide
- All sales are final - Click Here > Refunds & Exchanges
- Download our mobile app for exclusive offers and deals