YEEZY BOOST 350 V2 CORE BLACK RED (2016/2022)
If you ask any Yeezy fans what the most iconic colourway of all time is, there's a massive chance that they'll mention the Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Core Black Red. First released back in 2016 as part of the insanely hyped "Black Friday" Pack. The Kanye West x adidas sneaker re-released six years later in 2022.
Featuring a "Core Black" Primeknit upper that's as versatile as it gets, a striking "Red" stripe runs across the lateral side panels, complete with "SPLY-350" text. While we still don't really know what this stands for, many of you think it's just an abbreviated version of "Supply," while others think it means "Saint Pablo Loves You." Whatever it actually means, there's no doubt in anyone's mind that this phrase is almost as iconic as the silhouette itself.
Underfoot, you'll find a ribbed midsole that's infused with Boost tech, and to round off the adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Black Red Stripe BY9612, thick rope laces tie everything together, resulting in that classic YZY aesthetic that we all know and love.
- Please note that all international orders may be subject duties & taxes payments upon or prior to delivery.
- You'll receive a full refund if order cannot be fulfilled.
- We aim to process orders within 0-7 working days. However, this time may vary depending on the location and/or rarity of the item.
- All items shipped via global couriers, fully tracked.
- Shipping worldwide
- All sales are final - Click Here > Refunds & Exchanges
- Download our mobile app for exclusive offers and deals