This time around, the sneaker merges a combination of “ntw orange,” “capulet olive,” “khaki green,” and “onyx black” colours across a winter-ready nubuck upper that’s been re-engineered to be accustomed to the unpredictable British elements. The sneaker also features suede overlays alongside a nylon mesh collar that’s complemented by a matching tongue — which is, of course, decorated with NTW’s classic orange paisley pattern on the interior tongue lining.
Additionally, the modernised printed tongue logo design can be spotted across the tongue’s entirety, while an added tongue tab has also been included to supply extra brand visibility. And while this latest NTW sneaker welcomes change, the design also keeps things close to home with a familiar translucent black heel pull tab that sits alongside a translucent eyelet on the vamp. Rounding off the design, NTW welcomes a graffiti-style brand tag on the lateral front quarter that sits alongside other finer details such as the marble-effect translucent removable hang-tag and thick rope laces.
The Edit LDN is a Global online marketplace for Sneakers, Streetwear and Collectibles – Please read carefully below:
- Please allow 24 hours for order confirmation.
- Please note that all international orders may be subject duties & taxes payments upon or prior to delivery.
- You'll receive a full refund if order cannot be fulfilled.
- We aim to process orders within 0-7 working days. However, this time may vary depending on the location and/or rarity of the item.
- All items shipped via global couriers, fully tracked.
- Shipping worldwide
- All sales are final - Click Here > Refunds & Exchanges
- Download our mobile app for exclusive offers and deals