NIKE SB DUNK LOW SUPREME RED CEMENT (2012)
The Nike SB Dunk Low Supreme Red Cement (2012)
(Available to buy via our PS team)
Original Box: no
Dead Stock: yes
Accessories: n/a - missing hang tag
TheNikeSBDunkLowSupreme “Red Cement” release is a sneaker that combines the iconic design elements of both the Nike SB Dunk Low and the Air Jordan 3 “Black Cement.” The collaboration between Nike SB and Supreme, a popular streetwear brand, resulted in a unique and desirable sneaker that quickly became a grail for sneaker collectors. The “Red Cement” nick- name comes from the prominent use of red and cement grey colour blocking, mirroring the design of the Air Jordan 3. The collaboration with Supreme elevated the sneaker’s status and contributed to its widespread popularity and hype. The Nike SB Dunk Low Supreme “Red Cement” remains a significant and cherished release among sneakerheads and streetwear aficionados, representing the powerful combination of classic design elements, collaborative creativity, and limited availability that defines many sought-after sneaker releases.
Shoes have been tried on with minimal to no wear or drag to the outsole. Uppers are very clean with no signs of wear except for a slight crease on the left toe box due to the shoe being tried on. Shoe is missing the Supreme plastic hang tag.
The Edit LDN is a Global online marketplace for Sneakers, Streetwear and Collectibles – Please read carefully below:
- Please allow 24 hours for order confirmation.
- Please note that all international orders may be subject duties & taxes payments upon or prior to delivery.
- You'll receive a full refund if order cannot be fulfilled.
- We aim to process orders within 0-7 working days. However, this time may vary depending on the location and/or rarity of the item.
- All items shipped via global couriers, fully tracked.
- Shipping worldwide
- All sales are final - Click Here > Refunds & Exchanges
- Download our mobile app for exclusive offers and deals