NIKE SB DUNK LOW DAY OF THE DEAD
The Nike SB Dunk Low Day of the Dead
(Available to buy via our PS team)
Original Box: no
Dead Stock: No
Accessories: Spare grey SB laces
The Nike SB Dunk Low “Day of the Dead” is a sneaker that pays homage to the traditional Mexican holiday known as Día de los Muertos or Day of the Dead. The holiday, which takes place on November 1st and 2nd, is a time to honour and remember deceased loved ones, celebrating their lives with colourful festivities.
Released in 2006 as part of the Nike SB line, the “Day of the Dead” Dunk Low features a vibrant and eye-catching design inspired by the festive elements of the holiday. The shoe’s upper is adorned with a mix of bright colours, patterns, and intricate details, reminiscent of the traditional sugar skull art and the decorations seen during Día de los Muertos celebrations.
Other notable design elements include the use of textured materials, such as suede and leather, providing depth and contrast to the shoe’s appearance. The Nike Swoosh features a snake pattern effect, adding a dynamic touch to the overall design.
Slight creasing on the toe box showing signs of wear, together with the outsole which has signs of dirt. Slight dirt marks on suede panels. Overall outer panels are in very good condition considering age. Lining on extruded Nike swoosh has signs of peeling, but minimal.
The Edit LDN is a Global online marketplace for Sneakers, Streetwear and Collectibles – Please read carefully below:
- Please allow 24 hours for order confirmation.
- Please note that all international orders may be subject duties & taxes payments upon or prior to delivery.
- You'll receive a full refund if order cannot be fulfilled.
- We aim to process orders within 0-7 working days. However, this time may vary depending on the location and/or rarity of the item.
- All items shipped via global couriers, fully tracked.
- Shipping worldwide
- All sales are final - Click Here > Refunds & Exchanges
- Download our mobile app for exclusive offers and deals