The Edit LDN
NIKE DUNK HIGH X FRAGMENT DESIGN BEIJING
Without a shadow of a doubt, one of the best colourways to grace the iconic Dunk silhouette, this pair is originally part of Japanese multidisciplinary artist and designer Hiroshi Fujiwara's fragment design Nike Dunk High "City Pack" collaboration back in 2010.
Colour-blocked in hues of wine purple, black and white, smooth leather overlays wrap around panels from heel to toe. Nike's iconic Swoosh logo is still as present as ever on the lateral and medial sides, and fragment’s world-famous twin lightning bolt insignia on the heel further cements the high-profile collaboration.
The Edit LDN is a Global Online Marketplace for Limited Sneakers and Streetwear - Please read carefully below:
- Please allow 24 hours for order confirmation.
- The total amount you pay includes all applicable customs duties & taxes. We guarantee no additional charges on delivery.
- You'll receive a full refund if order cannot be fulfilled.
- We aim to process orders within 0-7 working days. However, this time may vary depending on the location and/or rarity of the item.
- All items shipped via global couriers, fully tracked.
- Shipping worldwide
- All sales are final - Click Here > Refunds & Exchanges
- Download our mobile app for exclusive offers and deals