NIKE DUNK HANSHIN TIGERS
The Nike Dunk Hanshin Tigers
(Available to buy via our PS team)
Original Box: yes
Dead Stock: yes
Accessories: yellow laces; asia tag
This sneaker is a special Nike ID release paying homage to the Japanese Baseball team, the ‘HANSHIN TIGERS’. This sneaker was only released in Asia. The sneakers feature a black and yellow colour- way, paying reference to the Japanese base- ball team colours. The main panels are yellow with the outer layer panels in the black con- trast. The swoosh is constructed in a white leather that wraps around the heel to the heel tag. This is one of 84 pairs that released. The outer heel panel feature the meaning ‘to struggle, to fight’, written in Japanese.
New and in unworn/deadstock condition. Considering the age of the shoe, there are no signs of aging.
The Edit LDN is a Global online marketplace for Sneakers, Streetwear and Collectibles – Please read carefully below:
- Please allow 24 hours for order confirmation.
- Please note that all international orders may be subject duties & taxes payments upon or prior to delivery.
- You'll receive a full refund if order cannot be fulfilled.
- We aim to process orders within 0-7 working days. However, this time may vary depending on the location and/or rarity of the item.
- All items shipped via global couriers, fully tracked.
- Shipping worldwide
- All sales are final - Click Here > Refunds & Exchanges
- Download our mobile app for exclusive offers and deals