JORDAN 1 OG BLACK RED (1985)
The Nike Air Jordan 1 OG Black Red (1985)
(Available to buy via our PS team)
Original Box: no
Dead Stock: no
The Air Jordan 1 High “Bred,” short for “Black and Red,” is one of the original and most iconic colour-ways of Michael Jordan’s first signature shoe, released in 1985. Designed by Peter Moore, the Air Jordan 1 revolutionized the basketball sneaker industry and sparked a sneaker culture phenomenon that endures to this day. The “Bred” colour-way features a bold and striking combination of black and red on the leather upper. The black overlays contrast sharply against the red base, creating a dynamic and powerful look that exudes strength and intensity. The shoe’s design elements, such as the Nike Swoosh and Wings logo, showcase the unique and innovative style that set the Air Jordan 1 apart from traditional basketball shoes of that era. The Air Jordan 1 “Bred” faced controversy upon its release, as the NBA banned the shoe due to its black and red colour scheme, which did not adhere to the league’s strict uniform regulations. However, this only fuelled the shoe’s popularity, as Michael Jordan continued to wear them despite the fines imposed by the league.
Worn, but fair condition considering age. Has original paper tag but tag is torn. Detailing on Air Jordan wings logo is in good condition. Paint on ankle collar has minimal cracking. Foam inside sock lining is dry and brittle. Outer heel layer has scratching and fading. Colour on red laces have signs of fading. Outer and inner quarter panels have scratch and scuff markings. Toe box is in relatively good condition. Toe tips have scratch signs. Overall, out-soles are in good condition but have signs of wear and dirt. Back of mid sole on left shoe has section that has crumbled off.
The Edit LDN is a Global online marketplace for Sneakers, Streetwear and Collectibles – Please read carefully below:
- Please allow 24 hours for order confirmation.
- Please note that all international orders may be subject duties & taxes payments upon or prior to delivery.
- You'll receive a full refund if order cannot be fulfilled.
- We aim to process orders within 0-7 working days. However, this time may vary depending on the location and/or rarity of the item.
- All items shipped via global couriers, fully tracked.
- Shipping worldwide
- All sales are final - Click Here > Refunds & Exchanges
- Download our mobile app for exclusive offers and deals