REEBOK S.CARTER KANYE GREEN PATENT
The Reebok S.Carter Kanye Green Patent
(Available to buy via our PS team)
Original Box: yes
Dead Stock: yes
In 2003, The first and most memorable release was the S. Carter, a low-top inspired by the Gucci 84 tennis sneaker a favorite of ‘80s hustlers.
On April 18th 2003, Reebok launched the first run of the S. Carter, primarily at Foot Locker locations nationwide. Each pair was packaged along with a CD sampler featuring unreleased Jay Z music. Less than a week later, it was announced that they sold more than 10,000 pairs tagged at $100, making the shoe the fastest selling in company history at that point. The S. Carter was definitely ahead of its time. The silhouette was more or less a knock-off of a Gucci shoe at the time, but the idea of making a sneaker for a non-athlete was certainly forward thinking. Would it work today? However, more limited, conceptualised colour-ways sell for hundreds, even thousands in the case of Kanye West’s unreleased samples
New and in unworn/deadstock condition. Considering the age of the shoe, there are no signs of aging.
The Edit LDN is a Global online marketplace for Sneakers, Streetwear and Collectibles – Please read carefully below:
- Please allow 24 hours for order confirmation.
- Please note that all international orders may be subject duties & taxes payments upon or prior to delivery.
- You'll receive a full refund if order cannot be fulfilled.
- We aim to process orders within 0-7 working days. However, this time may vary depending on the location and/or rarity of the item.
- All items shipped via global couriers, fully tracked.
- Shipping worldwide
- All sales are final - Click Here > Refunds & Exchanges
- Download our mobile app for exclusive offers and deals