NIKE DUNK HIGH FRAGMENT DESIGN CITY PACK LONDON
The Nike Dunk High Fragment Design City Pack London
(Available to buy via our PS team)
Original Box: no
Dead Stock: no
Fragment Design is a Japanese design firm founded by Hiroshi Fujiwara, a prominent figure in the streetwear and sneaker culture. The brand is known for its minimalist and clean aesthetic, as well as its ability to create highly coveted collaborations with various brands, including Nike.
The City Pack features 3 colour-ways. The unifying feature of this pack, their colour- blocking patterns identical and each pair swapping shades from left to right. Fujiwara’s yellow/pink and fragment’s black/purple Beijing colour uppers are basically inversions of each other.
Worn gently but upper is in great condition. Outsole shows signs of wear with drag on the heels and along the edges. Paint on the upper has no damage or cracking considering the age of the shoe. Insoles show very slight signs of wear. Minimal to no creasing on the upper.
The Edit LDN is a Global online marketplace for Sneakers, Streetwear and Collectibles – Please read carefully below:
- Please allow 24 hours for order confirmation.
- Please note that all international orders may be subject duties & taxes payments upon or prior to delivery.
- You'll receive a full refund if order cannot be fulfilled.
- We aim to process orders within 0-7 working days. However, this time may vary depending on the location and/or rarity of the item.
- All items shipped via global couriers, fully tracked.
- Shipping worldwide
- All sales are final - Click Here > Refunds & Exchanges
- Download our mobile app for exclusive offers and deals