NIKE DUNK HIGH FRAGMENT BEIJING (2010)
The Nike Dunk High Fragment Beijing (2010)
(Available to buy via our PS team)
Original Box: no
Dead Stock: no
What appears to be mismatched sneakers is actually the unique offering from Hiroshi Fujiwara and Fragment Design. Having released in December 2010, he design is essentially what we've come to expect from Fujiwara's work; impressions left by quality material selection, well thought out blocking and bold colours. This particular pair sports alternating black and purple leather uppers, complete with white midsoles, black outsoles and the trademark bolt logo on the heel.
Shoe has been worn but is in good condition. Outsoles have wear and show signs of drag on the heel and along the sides. Upper is in good condition and shows minimal creasing near the toe box areas. Laces show the most signs of wear as they are faded and have fraying. Overall considering the age, the shoe is in good condition.
The Edit LDN is a Global online marketplace for Sneakers, Streetwear and Collectibles – Please read carefully below:
- Please allow 24 hours for order confirmation.
- Please note that all international orders may be subject duties & taxes payments upon or prior to delivery.
- You'll receive a full refund if order cannot be fulfilled.
- We aim to process orders within 0-7 working days. However, this time may vary depending on the location and/or rarity of the item.
- All items shipped via global couriers, fully tracked.
- Shipping worldwide
- All sales are final - Click Here > Refunds & Exchanges
- Download our mobile app for exclusive offers and deals