JORDAN 1 OG ROYAL (1985)
The Jordan 1 OG Royal (1985)
(Available to buy via our PS team)
Original Box: no
Dead Stock: no
The Air Jordan 1 High “Royal Blue” is one of the original colour-ways of Michael Jordan’s first signature shoe, released in 1985. Designed by Peter Moore, the Air Jordan 1 defied conventional basketball shoe aesthetics of that time, featuring bold colour blocking and premium materials. A timeless masterpiece that embodies the charisma and boldness of the era. The iconic high-top silhouette proudly dons the Wings logo, a symbol of soaring greatness that catapulted Michael Jordan to basketball deity status. The rich leather upper exudes luxury, while the royal blue accents add a regal touch, capturing the essence of MJ’s court majesty. But it’s not just about the game; it’s about the culture, the movement, and the legacy. The Air Jordan 1 Royal 85s are a statement piece, an emblem of rebellion against conformity, and a badge of honour for those who embrace their individuality. Laced up, you become part of a lineage of trailblazers who dared to defy convention and leave an indelible mark on the world
Visible signs of wear from dirt on soles. Original blue laces have faded to a white/purple due to the aging, common with most coloured 85’ laces. Paint has worn off on heel
collar and underneath Jordan wings logo, revealing softer fabric underneath. Scratch fading on blue leather outers. Heavy yellowing on visible glue connecting the midsole.
Heel outer leather patch lining on the left side of the right shoe has visible scuffing.
- Please note that all international orders may be subject duties & taxes payments upon or prior to delivery.
- You'll receive a full refund if order cannot be fulfilled.
- We aim to process orders within 0-7 working days. However, this time may vary depending on the location and/or rarity of the item.
- All items shipped via global couriers, fully tracked.
- Shipping worldwide
- All sales are final - Click Here > Refunds & Exchanges
- Download our mobile app for exclusive offers and deals