ADIDAS SAMBAROSE WHITE BLACK GUM (WOMEN'S)
The adidas sambarose white black gum w was originally released in the 1950s. It has a gum outsole, as well as a suede t-toe panel. The sneaker model features a decorative zig-zag stitch progression and a softened leather construction.
The base of the sambarose sneaker for women in white black gum is a bright white color and there are black details, including the three stripes that often appear on the sides of adidas shoes. There are also black details on the heel.
The Edit LDN is a Global online marketplace for Sneakers, Streetwear and Collectibles – Please read carefully below:
- Please allow 24 hours for order confirmation.
- Please note that all international orders may be subject duties & taxes payments upon or prior to delivery.
- You'll receive a full refund if order cannot be fulfilled.
- We aim to process orders within 0-7 working days. However, this time may vary depending on the location and/or rarity of the item.
- All items shipped via global couriers, fully tracked.
- Shipping worldwide
- All sales are final - Click Here > Refunds & Exchanges
- Download our mobile app for exclusive offers and deals