NIKECRAFT GENERAL PURPOSE SHOE TOM SACHS
The NikeCraft General Purpose Shoe Tom Sachs challenges the idea of the sneaker game. Made in collaboration with the New York City-based contemporary artist, he wants to remind you that, at the end of the day, a shoe is only a shoe, and should be treated like a piece of utility rather than a piece of fashion. Whether you agree with this statement is completely up to you, but there's no doubting the fact that this is one clean looking crep.
Inspired by silhouettes of the past such as the Killshot OG and the Waffle, the GPS boasts a crisp knit upper with light grey suede paneling throughout for a premium punch. Bold blue pull tabs make their way to the tongue and heel for a rugged look and feel, and underneath sits a chunky gum rubber midsole that ties everything together.
The Tom Sachs x NikeCraft General Purpose Shoe Light Cream DA6672-200 should not be missed, so secure your size right now before it's too late.
The Edit LDN is a Global online marketplace for Sneakers, Streetwear and Collectibles – Please read carefully below:
- Please allow 24 hours for order confirmation.
- Please note that all international orders may be subject duties & taxes payments upon or prior to delivery.
- You'll receive a full refund if order cannot be fulfilled.
- We aim to process orders within 0-7 working days. However, this time may vary depending on the location and/or rarity of the item.
- All items shipped via global couriers, fully tracked.
- Shipping worldwide
- All sales are final - Click Here > Refunds & Exchanges
- Download our mobile app for exclusive offers and deals