NIKE SB DUNK LOW PURPLE PIGEON
The Nike Sb Dunk Low Purple Pigeon
(Available to buy via our PS team)
Original Box: Yes
Dead Stock: No
Not to be mistaken with the Pigeons designed by Jeff Staple, the Purple Pigeons were a creation of James Arizumi. The OG Pigeon Dunk: In 2005, Nike SB collaborated with Jeff Staple, a well-known designer and the founder of Staple Design, to create the Nike SB Dunk Low "Pigeon." The sneaker was inspired by New York City's pigeons, which are an iconic symbol of the city. The "Pigeon" Dunk featured a predominantly grey colour-way with an embroidered pigeon graphic on the heel and a contrasting bright red outsole. It was released in limited quantities and caused a frenzy among sneaker enthusiasts.
Following the success of the original "Pigeon" Dunk, Nike SB decided to revisit the iconic design with a new colour-way, which resulted in the "Purple Pigeon." The Nike SB Dunk Low "Purple Pigeon" was released in 2006. This new iteration featured a predominantly grey colour-way, with purple accenting paying homage to the pigeons' feathers. It retained the iconic pigeon graphic on the heel, but this time in a tonal purple embroidery, giving the shoe a more subtle and refined look.
Like its predecessor, the "Purple Pigeon" was released in limited quantities, contributing to its high demand and resale value. Its connection to the legendary "Pigeon" Dunk and the uniqueness of the colour-way made it a must-have for sneaker collectors and enthusiasts.
Shoe is used and in fair condition. Outsole has signs of heavy drag along the sides and heel. Upper also shows signs of wear in the suede. Suede is rough from wear and age. Some stains on both toe boxes from oxidation. Creasing across both toe boxes. Discolouration from wear is also shown across both uppers.
The Edit LDN is a Global online marketplace for Sneakers, Streetwear and Collectibles – Please read carefully below:
- Please allow 24 hours for order confirmation.
- Please note that all international orders may be subject duties & taxes payments upon or prior to delivery.
- You'll receive a full refund if order cannot be fulfilled.
- We aim to process orders within 0-7 working days. However, this time may vary depending on the location and/or rarity of the item.
- All items shipped via global couriers, fully tracked.
- Shipping worldwide
- All sales are final - Click Here > Refunds & Exchanges
- Download our mobile app for exclusive offers and deals