NIKE DUNK LOW VALENTINE'S DAY (2004)
The Nike Dunk Low Valentines Day (2004)
(Available to buy via our PS team)
Original Box: yes
Dead Stock: yes
The Nike Dunk Low “Valentine’s Day” is a special edition release that was part of Nike’s Valentine’s Day collection in 2004. This women’s exclusive colour-way was designed to celebrate the romantic holiday and offer a stylish option for female sneaker enthusiasts. The design of the Nike Dunk Low “Valentine’s Day” features a predominantly red and white colour scheme, which are classic colours associated with Valentine’s Day. The upper is primarily crafted from patent red leather, with white leather accents on the Swoosh, laces, and heel tab. One of the most notable design elements of this release is the heart-shaped stitched graphic by the toe box and the red heart on the tongue. These heart-themed details add a romantic touch to the shoe, making it a fitting choice for Valentine’s Day.
Shoes are unworn in deadstock condition. Uppers are pristine with no flaws or signs of age.
The Edit LDN is a Global online marketplace for Sneakers, Streetwear and Collectibles – Please read carefully below:
- Please allow 24 hours for order confirmation.
- Please note that all international orders may be subject duties & taxes payments upon or prior to delivery.
- You'll receive a full refund if order cannot be fulfilled.
- We aim to process orders within 0-7 working days. However, this time may vary depending on the location and/or rarity of the item.
- All items shipped via global couriers, fully tracked.
- Shipping worldwide
- All sales are final - Click Here > Refunds & Exchanges
- Download our mobile app for exclusive offers and deals