NIKE DUNK LOW HEINEKEN SB
The Nike Dunk Heineken SB
(Available to buy via our PS team)
Original Box: yes
Dead Stock: yes
Accessories: sb green laces, original paper
The Nike Dunk Low “Heineken” is a highly coveted and iconic sneaker that was released as a special collaboration between Nike and the Dutch beer brand, Heineken, in 2003. The shoe’s design was inspired by Heineken’s recognisable green and red logo and branding, paying homage to the popular beverage and its cultural significance. The story behind the Nike Dunk Low “Heineken” began when a limited number of pairs were initially produced as part of a promotional campaign. However, the sneakers quickly gained attention and popularity within the sneaker community and among collectors, despite not being an official collaboration. Heineken was not officially involved in the creation of the sneaker, which led to some legal issues and a cease and desist order from the beer company. As a result, Nike had to halt production and distribution of the “Heineken” Dunks. Due to its limited availability and the legal complications, the Nike Dunk Low “Heineken” became an incredibly sought-after grail in the sneaker world.
Unworn and in extremely good condition considering age of sneakers. Slight yellowing on top of tongue lining. Heavy yellowing on lace holders on both tongues of the shoes.
The Edit LDN is a Global online marketplace for Sneakers, Streetwear and Collectibles – Please read carefully below:
- Please allow 24 hours for order confirmation.
- Please note that all international orders may be subject duties & taxes payments upon or prior to delivery.
- You'll receive a full refund if order cannot be fulfilled.
- We aim to process orders within 0-7 working days. However, this time may vary depending on the location and/or rarity of the item.
- All items shipped via global couriers, fully tracked.
- Shipping worldwide
- All sales are final - Click Here > Refunds & Exchanges
- Download our mobile app for exclusive offers and deals