NIKE AIR FORCE 1 LOW OFF-WHITE UNIVERSITY GOLD METALLIC SILVER
NIKE AIR OFRCE 1 LOW OFF-WHITE UNIVERSITY GOLD METALLIC SILVER
The 'Lemonade' version of the Off-White x Nike Air Force 1 Low brings together the artistic minds of Virgil Abloh and Bruce Kilgore's renowned 1982 basketball footwear. Abloh adds a twist to the shoe by coating the leather upper in a vibrant mustard yellow tone, except for a shimmering silver Swoosh emphasized by contrasting zigzag stitches and the designer's distinctive Helvetica font found on the medial quarter panel. The yellow midsole also complements this design, bearing the word 'AIR' on the lateral sidewall. The collar and tongue of the shoe boast exposed foam construction, with the latter adorned with a woven tag showcasing 'OFF' Nike Air branding. To seal his creative influence, Abloh loops his trademark zip tie around the shoelaces.
The Edit LDN is a Global online marketplace for Sneakers, Streetwear and Collectibles – Please read carefully below:
- Please allow 24 hours for order confirmation.
- Please note that all international orders may be subject duties & taxes payments upon or prior to delivery.
- You'll receive a full refund if order cannot be fulfilled.
- We aim to process orders within 0-7 working days. However, this time may vary depending on the location and/or rarity of the item.
- All items shipped via global couriers, fully tracked.
- Shipping worldwide
- All sales are final - Click Here > Refunds & Exchanges
- Download our mobile app for exclusive offers and deals