NIKE AIR FORCE 1 LOW CHAMBER OF FEAR HATER
The Nike Air Force 1 Low Chamber Of Fear Hater
(Available to buy via our PS team)
Original Box: yes
Dead Stock: no
The campaign was a creative and innovative approach to storytelling, using the concept of facing mental obstacles as fears that LeBron had to battle against. The idea of transforming the concept into vintage Chinese kung-fu films and posters likely added a unique and visually striking element to the campaign. Incorporating elements of Chinese culture and cinema into the campaign may have been an attempt to resonate with Nike’s global audience and appeal to fans in various regions, including China. However, it’s not uncommon for advertising campaigns to face controversies, especially when cultural elements are involved. While the specific details about the ad that was pulled in China were not provided, it’s possible that certain aspects of the campaign may have been misunderstood, misinterpreted, or deemed culturally inappropriate by some individuals or groups in China, leading to its removal. Nike has a history of producing impactful and memorable ad campaigns, and the “Chamber of Fear” campaign for LeBron James in 2005 appears to be one of them. Such campaigns often serve to not only promote the brand’s products but also tell a compelling story that resonates with consumers on a deeper level. However, as with any creative endeavour, differ-ent interpretations and reactions from diverse audiences are expected.
Shoe is slightly worn however it has minimal to no signs of wear. Outsole is slightly dirty from wear however shows no signs of any drag. Upper is very clean with minimal creasing. Left toe box is indented due to not having any shoe trees. Right toe box has a very slight crease.
The Edit LDN is a Global online marketplace for Sneakers, Streetwear and Collectibles – Please read carefully below:
- Please allow 24 hours for order confirmation.
- Please note that all international orders may be subject duties & taxes payments upon or prior to delivery.
- You'll receive a full refund if order cannot be fulfilled.
- We aim to process orders within 0-7 working days. However, this time may vary depending on the location and/or rarity of the item.
- All items shipped via global couriers, fully tracked.
- Shipping worldwide
- All sales are final - Click Here > Refunds & Exchanges
- Download our mobile app for exclusive offers and deals