JORDAN 3 FRAGMENT
JORDAN 3 FRAGMENT
Following Hiroshi Fujiwara’s love for simplistic motifs, the Air Jordan 3 Fragment comes dressed in white and black. The upper features a primarily white leather upper with a black full-grain leather mudguard. This collaboration replaces the Elephant print that typically appears on a Jordan 3 with plush black leather embossed with the Fragment lighting bolt logo. The sneaker’s white midsole has the colorway’s style code and release date printed in black text. To show true unison between the two brands, the Fragment’s lighting bolt logo appears behind a translucent Jumpman, in a similar fashion to August’s Fire Red Denim 3s.
The Air Jordan 3 Fragment is the follow up to the very popular 2015 Air Jordan 1 collaboration. Fans waited patiently for Fragment’s founder Hiroshi Fujiwara to drop a new collaboration with Jordan Brand, after a slew of other collaborations with other entities such as Louis Vuitton, Anti-Social Social Club, and Pokemon. The Air Jordan 3 Fragment brings the lighting bolt brand back to a classic Jordan model.
The Edit LDN is a Global online marketplace for Sneakers, Streetwear and Collectibles – Please read carefully below:
- Please allow 24 hours for order confirmation.
- Please note that all international orders may be subject duties & taxes payments upon or prior to delivery.
- You'll receive a full refund if order cannot be fulfilled.
- We aim to process orders within 0-7 working days. However, this time may vary depending on the location and/or rarity of the item.
- All items shipped via global couriers, fully tracked.
- Shipping worldwide
- All sales are final - Click Here > Refunds & Exchanges
- Download our mobile app for exclusive offers and deals