NIKE DUNK HIGH FRAGMENT NYC
The Nike Dunk High Fragment NYC
(Available to buy via our PS team)
Original Box: no
Dead Stock: no
Fragment Design is a Japanese design firm founded by Hiroshi Fujiwara, a prominent figure in the streetwear and sneaker culture. The brand is known for its minimalist and clean aesthetic, as well as its ability to create highly coveted collaborations with various brands, including Nike. One of the City Pack colour-ways, the NYC pair designed by Sk8thing keeps a white base and uses red on the left, black on the right.
Shoe has been worn but is in great condition. Outsoles are slightly dirty however show no signs of any drag. Right toe box has a noticeable scratch on the leather. Both insteps show very slight creasing however this is due to age and not wear. Midsoles have slight discolouration from wear and age.
The Edit LDN is a Global online marketplace for Sneakers, Streetwear and Collectibles – Please read carefully below:
- Please allow 24 hours for order confirmation.
- Please note that all international orders may be subject duties & taxes payments upon or prior to delivery.
- You'll receive a full refund if order cannot be fulfilled.
- We aim to process orders within 0-7 working days. However, this time may vary depending on the location and/or rarity of the item.
- All items shipped via global couriers, fully tracked.
- Shipping worldwide
- All sales are final - Click Here > Refunds & Exchanges
- Download our mobile app for exclusive offers and deals