NIKE AIR FORCE BIGGIE PE
The Nike Air Force Biggie Pe
(Available to buy via our PS team)
Original Box: no Dead
This special edition Air Force 1 is dedicated to Damon Stoudamire, the retired professional basketball player. The shoe’s design includes the inscription “BIGGIE” on the side and a Mighty Mouse graphic on the insole, playfully referencing Stoudamire’s basketball nickname and his shorter stature of 5’10”. The nickname stems from his tattoo of Mighty Mouse, which he got to honour his courtside moniker. The Air Force 1, original- ly introduced in 1982, was named after the presidential aircraft and crafted by Bruce Kil- gore. Notably, it was the first basketball shoe to incorporate groundbreaking air pocket technology. Today, the Air Force 1 stands as one of Nike’s most iconic and top-selling sneakers.
Shoes have been worn. Signs of glue aging on outsole, as expected from age. Paint on rubber lining of AIR logo on mid sole as signs of wearing off as it wraps around heels of shoe. There are scuffs on back heel of both shoes. There is blue paint staining on inside panel of lace holes.Overall, consid- ering age, shoes are still in good condition.
The Edit LDN is a Global online marketplace for Sneakers, Streetwear and Collectibles – Please read carefully below:
- Please allow 24 hours for order confirmation.
- Please note that all international orders may be subject duties & taxes payments upon or prior to delivery.
- You'll receive a full refund if order cannot be fulfilled.
- We aim to process orders within 0-7 working days. However, this time may vary depending on the location and/or rarity of the item.
- All items shipped via global couriers, fully tracked.
- Shipping worldwide
- All sales are final - Click Here > Refunds & Exchanges
- Download our mobile app for exclusive offers and deals