JORDAN 2 RETRO OG CHICAGO (2022)
If you're searching for a classic sneaker to add to your collection, look no further than the Jordan 2 Retro OG Chicago. Originally released in 1987, Michael Jordan's second signature shoe was brought back for its 35th anniversary, and it features more or less the same legendary design as the original.
Crafted from premium leather throughout, this AJ 2 boasts the same colour combination as the very first AJ 1. Designed by Bruce Kilgore, it was made to be a more sartorially-focused offering, with His Airness frequently rocking them with those oversized suits that were all the rage back in the '80s. Perforations across the toe area nod to a traditional pair of brogues, while "Nike" branding around the back of the Air Jordan 2 OG Chicago DX2454-106 finalises what is probably one of the most iconic Jumpman shoes of all-time.
The Edit LDN is a Global online marketplace for Sneakers, Streetwear and Collectibles – Please read carefully below:
- Please allow 24 hours for order confirmation.
- Please note that all international orders may be subject duties & taxes payments upon or prior to delivery.
- You'll receive a full refund if order cannot be fulfilled.
- We aim to process orders within 0-7 working days. However, this time may vary depending on the location and/or rarity of the item.
- All items shipped via global couriers, fully tracked.
- Shipping worldwide
- All sales are final - Click Here > Refunds & Exchanges
- Download our mobile app for exclusive offers and deals