JORDAN 1 RETRO CHICAGO (1994)
The Jordan 1 Retro Chicago (1994)
(Available to buy via our PS team)
Original Box: no
Dead Stock: no
The Air Jordan 1 High “Chicago” is one of the most iconic and sought-after sneakers in the history of footwear. Its back- story is closely tied to the early days of Michael Jordan’s career and the creation of the Jordan Brand. The original Air Jordan 1 was released in several colour-ways, one of which was the “Chicago” colour-way. The “Chicago” colour scheme is characterized by a predominantly white leather upper with red overlays on the toe box, heel, and ankle collar, and black accents on the Swoosh, laces, and Nike branding. The colour-way was inspired by the colours of the Chicago Bulls, the team for which Michael Jordan played during his NBA career. The “Chicago” colour-way holds immense significance in sneaker and basketball history. It was famously worn by Michael Jordan during his rookie season in the NBA, and he would continue to wear various Air Jordan 1 colour-ways throughout his career.
Shoe is worn. Heavy yellowing on the tongue but is expected due to age. Outer panels and mid sole are in very good condition. Slight white dusting on outer sole.
The Edit LDN is a Global online marketplace for Sneakers, Streetwear and Collectibles – Please read carefully below:
- Please allow 24 hours for order confirmation.
- Please note that all international orders may be subject duties & taxes payments upon or prior to delivery.
- You'll receive a full refund if order cannot be fulfilled.
- We aim to process orders within 0-10 working days. However, this time may vary depending on the location and/or rarity of the item.
- All items shipped via global couriers, fully tracked.
- Shipping worldwide
- All sales are final - Click Here > Refunds & Exchanges
- Download our mobile app for exclusive offers and deals